More than two UANs are linked to this mobile number – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about More than two UANs are linked to this mobile number, continue reading and learn more.
More than two UANs are linked to this mobile number
If you see an error message saying that more than two UANs are linked to your mobile number, it means you have more than one UAN account that is active. This is not allowed because an employee can have only one UAN account.
There are a few reasons why you might have more than one UAN account:
- You may have changed jobs multiple times, and your previous employers did not transfer your EPF accounts to your new UAN account.
- You may have been allotted a new UAN account when you joined your current employer, even though you already had an existing UAN account.
- You may have accidentally created multiple UAN accounts.
If you have more than two UAN accounts, you need to merge them into a single account. To do this, you need to follow these steps:
- Log in to the EPFO Member Portal using your UAN and password.
- Click on the “One Member One EPF Account” tab.
- Click on the “View Request Status” button.
- If you have any pending transfer requests, you will see them listed here.
- If you do not have any pending transfer requests, click on the “Request Transfer” button.
- Select the UAN account that you want to transfer from the dropdown menu.
- Select the UAN account that you want to transfer to from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Once you have submitted your transfer request, your employer will need to approve it. Once the transfer request is approved, your EPF accounts will be merged into a single account.
If you are unable to merge your UAN accounts on your own, you can contact the EPFO customer care for assistance.
Here are some additional tips:
- Make sure that your mobile number is linked to your active UAN account only.
- If you are changing jobs, make sure that your previous employer transfers your EPF account to your new UAN account.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your UAN account, contact the EPFO customer care for assistance.
|Direct Link to Check Pf Balance Check
|EPFO Online Claim Status