How to Withdraw Pension Contribution in EPF 2023– As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about How to Withdraw Pension Contribution in EPF?, continue reading and learn more.
How to Withdraw Pension Contribution in EPF?
You can withdraw your pension contribution from EPF under the following circumstances:
- If you have completed less than 10 years of service and are unemployed for more than 2 months.
- If you have completed 10 years of service and are at least 50 years old. In this case, the pension amount will be reduced by 4% for each year left until you reach 58 years of age.
- If you have reached the age of 58 and have completed at least 10 years of service.
To withdraw your pension contribution, you can do the following:
- Log in to the EPFO’s Unified Member Sewa (UMS) portal using your UAN and password.
- Click on the “Online Services” tab.
- Select the “Claim (Form-31, 19 10C & 10D)” option.
- Enter your bank account details and click on “Verify”.
- Select the “Withdraw Pension Only” option and click on “Proceed for Online Claim”.
- Enter the OTP that you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Your claim will be submitted and processed within 3 working days.
The amount will be credited to your bank account within 7 working days of the approval of your claim.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when withdrawing your pension contribution from EPF:
- You can withdraw your pension contribution only once.
- You cannot withdraw your pension contribution if you are still employed.
- You must have an active UAN and your bank details must be linked to your UAN.
- You must have completed KYC (Know Your Customer) before you can withdraw your pension contribution online.
|Direct Link to Check Pf Balance Check
|EPFO Online Claim Status