How Many Days PF Withdrawal takes Online? – As per our reader’s demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about the How Many Days PF Withdrawal takes Online?, continue reading and learn more.
How Many Days PF Withdrawal takes Online?
The processing time for an online PF withdrawal request is typically 15-20 working days. However, the actual processing time may vary depending on the following factors:
- The completeness and accuracy of the claim form.
- Whether all the required documents are submitted.
- The workload of the EPFO office.
- Whether there are any pending queries or clarifications.
If you have submitted a complete and accurate claim form with all the required documents, you can expect your PF withdrawal amount to be credited to your bank account within 15-20 working days.
Here are the steps on how to withdraw your PF amount online:
- Go to the EPFO’s UAN Member e-Sewa portal.
- Login using your UAN and password.
- Click on the “Online Services” tab.
- Select the “Claim (Form-31, 19 & 10C)” option.
- Enter your bank account number and click on “Verify”.
- Fill in the details of your PF withdrawal request and submit the form.
You will receive an SMS from EPFO once your claim has been processed and the amount has been credited to your bank account.
|Direct Link to Check Pf Balance Check
|check your EPF balance online