Form 15g For PF – As per our reader’s demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about the Form 15g For PF, continue reading and learn more.
Form 15g For PF
Form 15G is a declaration form that can be used to avoid deduction of tax at source (TDS) on certain incomes, such as interest earned on EPF, FD, and RD. It can be filled by individuals below 60 years of age and Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs).
To fill Form 15G for PF withdrawal, you will need the following information:
- Your name and PAN
- Your income tax status (individual/HUF/AOP)
- The amount of PF withdrawal you are claiming
You can download Form 15G from the Income Tax Department website or the EPFO website. Once you have downloaded the form, fill it out carefully and sign it. You will need to submit the form to your employer or the EPFO office, along with your PF withdrawal request.
Here are the steps on how to fill Form 15G for PF withdrawal:
- Enter your name and PAN in the space provided.
- In the “Income Tax Status” section, select your income tax status.
- In the “Amount of Income” section, enter the amount of PF withdrawal you are claiming.
- Sign the form in the space provided.
You can also submit Form 15G online through the EPFO website. To do this, you will need to create an account on the EPFO website and login. Once you have logged in, you can go to the “My Account” section and click on the “Form 15G” link. You will then be able to fill out the form online and submit it.
Here are some important things to keep in mind when filling Form 15G for PF withdrawal:
- The form must be filled out carefully and accurately.
- The form must be signed by you.
- You must submit the form to your employer or the EPFO office, along with your PF withdrawal request.
- If you are submitting the form online, you must upload a scanned copy of your signature.
If you have any questions about filling Form 15G for PF withdrawal, you can contact your employer or the EPFO office.
|Direct Link to Check Pf Balance Check
|check your EPF balance online