EPFO Online Claim Status – As per our reader’s demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about the EPFO Online Claim Status, continue reading and learn more.
Epfo New Update
Hello friends, in today’s article, we are going to talk about EPFO online claim status check, if you also want to check EPFO claim status online, then definitely read this article and do not forget to share it with all your friends.
To get similar information related to EPFO, you visit our website.
Steps to Check EPFO Online Claim Status
To check the status of your EPFO claim online, you can follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to the EPFO website.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Services’ followed by the ‘For Employees’ option.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Know Your Claim Status’.
- Step 4: Click on the link, and it will redirect you to the member passbook application.
- Step 5: Login by entering the Universal Account Number (UAN), password and captcha.
- Step 6: Now, you will find the option of ‘View Claim Status’. Click on the same and view your claim status.
Alternatively, you can also check your claim status by logging in to the Member Passbook application.
Please note that the passbook will only show entries that have been reconciled at the EPFO field offices, and it may take up to 6 hours for the passbook to be available after registration at the Unified Member Portal.
If you have submitted a claim in any of the EPFO offices across the country, you can also track the status of your claim by providing your Provident Fund account number and PF Office state on the National Government Services Portal.
EPFO Online Claim Status link
The EPFO Online Claim Status link is https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemClaimStatusUAN/.
|Direct Link to Check Pf Balance Check
|EPFO Online Claim Status