Epfo Kyc – As per our reader’s demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about the Epfo Kyc, continue reading and learn more.
KYC stands for Know Your Customer. It is a process that financial institutions use to verify the identity and address of their customers. EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation) also requires its members to complete KYC in order to avail of its services.
The following documents are required for EPFO KYC:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Details
- Passport (if available)
- Driving License (if available)
You can complete your EPFO KYC online through the EPFO Unified Portal. To do this, you will need to create a login ID and password. Once you have logged in, you can upload your KYC documents.
You can also complete your EPFO KYC offline at any EPFO office. To do this, you will need to fill out a KYC form and submit your documents to the EPFO office.
It is important to note that EPFO KYC is mandatory for all members. If you do not complete your KYC, you may not be able to avail of EPFO services such as PF withdrawal, pension, and insurance.
Here are the steps on how to complete your EPFO KYC online:
- Step 1: Go to the EPFO Unified Portal website.
- Step 2: Click on the “Member” tab.
- Step 3: Click on the “KYC” link.
- Step 4: Create a login ID and password.
- Step 5: Click on the “Upload KYC Documents” link.
- Step 6: Upload your Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, and bank account details.
- Step 7: Click on the “Submit” button.
Your KYC will be verified and processed within a few days. You will receive an SMS or email notification once your KYC is complete.
|Direct Link for Epfo Kyc
|Direct Link to Check Pf Balance Check
|EPFO Online Claim Status