EPF Claim Status Shows Payment Under Process – As per our reader’s demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about the EPF Claim Status Shows Payment Under Process, continue reading and learn more.
EPF Claim Status Shows Payment Under Process
If your EPF claim status shows “Payment under process”, it means that your claim has been submitted to the EPFO and is currently being processed. Once the EPFO has verified your claim and approved it, the money will be transferred to your bank account through NEFT. The entire process usually takes around 20 days, but it may take longer in some cases.
Here are some things you can do to check the status of your EPF claim:
- You can check the status of your claim online through the EPFO website or the Umang app.
- You can also call the EPFO helpline number at 1800-118-0010.
- You can visit the EPFO office in person and inquire about the status of your claim.
If your EPF claim status has been showing “Payment under process” for more than 20 days, you can contact the EPFO helpline number or visit the EPFO office in person to inquire about the delay.
Here are some reasons why your EPF claim may be delayed:
- Your claim may have been incomplete or inaccurate.
- There may be a mismatch between the details in your claim form and the records of the EPFO.
- The EPFO may be facing a backlog of claims.
- There may be some other reason that is beyond your control.
If you are unable to get any information about the status of your EPF claim, you can write a letter to the EPFO regional office. You should include your UAN number, claim number, and the date on which you submitted your claim. The EPFO is required to respond to your letter within 30 days.
|Direct Link to Check Pf Balance Check
|EPFO Online Claim Status