Cancelled Cheque Size for PF Withdrawal – As per our readers’ demand and comments, we are publishing this article. If you want to know about Cancelled Cheque Size for PF Withdrawal, continue reading and learn more.
Cancelled Cheque Size for PF Withdrawal
The size of the cancelled cheque for PF withdrawal should be between 100KB and 500KB. The image should be in JPG or JPEG format, and the bank account number, IFSC code, and name should be clearly visible.
If you do not have a cancelled cheque, you can upload an image of your bank passbook first page. The image should be of the same size and format as the cancelled cheque.
You can scan the cancelled cheque or bank passbook using a scanner, or you can take a picture of it using your smartphone. If the image is more than 500KB, you can reduce its size using an image editing software or an online tool.
Here are the steps on how to upload a cancelled cheque or bank passbook image for PF withdrawal:
- Go to the EPFO website and login to your account.
- Click on the “Claim” tab.
- Select the “PF Withdrawal” option.
- Click on the “Upload Documents” button.
- Select the “Cancelled Cheque” or “Bank Passbook” option.
- Click on the “Browse” button and select the image of your cancelled cheque or bank passbook.
- Click on the “Upload” button.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Your PF withdrawal request will be processed once the EPFO verifies the documents you have uploaded.